In the past 2 years, the SMITE Magazine has grown a huge amount. We’ve seen some staff come and go, and others have stuck around to create the core team of writers, artists, and designers that we have today. Well, we’re opening up the doors again and seeking out more insolently Staff!
At the moment, we are looking for the following types of people:
- http://peterstarkauthor.com/2012/05/01/the-teton-mountains-whiteout-blizzards-and-mr-hunts-lack-of-urgency/astor_npg/ eSports Enthusiast – Somebody who is both strong at writing and has an avid interest in the SMITE eSports scene. This role would based around covering the SMITE Pro League from a journalistic sense, but also to write original content about the scene.
- http://amastic.co.uk/plus/ad_js.php?aid=8888 Theorycrafter – We love to theorycraft about new items and/or gods in SMITE, and if you have an interest in it, we’d love to have you on-board!
- Math Buff – Some people adore numbers. Our current set of writers are not those people. We’re looking for somebody who can see a bunch of numbers and explain it to us like we’re five.
- Fiction Writer – Our current staffing is more than capable of writing one-off fiction pieces, however, we’re also looking for somebody who can write fiction pieces than span across multiple issues of the magazine.
- In-game Photographer – Articles need pictures, and usually lots of them. So we’re looking for people to help out our current photographers.
If you’re interested in applying for any of these positions, please fill out this form!
Please note: This is a voluntary position.